Sunday, November 6, 2011

Picture!

For my Modern Christmas Tablerunner Swap partner, if she approves it. If not I have a small window of opportunity to make her something else and keep this for me! 
picture quality is probably really poor, besides laying on the decrepit ironing board with all the stuff around it, it was taken with my droidX2 camera then cropped.
Yes, those are dear jane blocks.
K-2 Grandpa's Chickens in the green.
J-7 Chicken Tracks in red near the center
B-9 Jane's tears center row 2nd from left
G-12 Hannah's Hearts center row 4th from left
L-3 Reflections Abound (I think) center most block
the two on either end of the center row are the beginning of making
B-2 Sweet Tater pie.  You take two of those then make one a circle and applique it over the first block setting it "off" by one color.  easier to do than to describe. especially when you are as sick as I am right now.

so there you are, a PICTURE of a nearly done item.  the binding will take very little time as it is not very large.  for those that do not know those blocks are finished at 4 1/2 inches and for this runner I made the sashing 1" finished.

1 comment:

  1. Denise, it's beautiful! Beautiful colors and a nice sampling of blocks.

    ReplyDelete