Friday, August 26, 2011

Traveling light

Due to the 2011 secret santa swap on the yahoo group 25weeks a lot of banter has been going on regarding gifts etc.  In answer to a post I happened to mention that I use this when I leave the house.  I travel light now!  Very light!  a picture is below of my Droid X2 in the lovely leather case I got on ebay tucked partially inside a water bottle carrier I made from this free online pattern along with my large sized Maggie (Joan Hawley Lazy Girl Designs) which has my wonder wallet tucked into it and a lip balm. Of course, I have my keys!  If hubby is buying and driving (my obviously PREFERRED method of travel. I just grab the water bottle carrier with the lip balm in the bottom and the cased Droid X2 on top of it.

No affiliation to either the bestsources store on Ebay or Joan Hawley with Lazy Girl Designs or Nivea maker of my lip balm.  Just happy with products.

Made of pink ribbon fabric in honor of my beloved best friend Joanna Fritz-Reed who lost her battle with breast cancer 5 days before her 34th birthday, May 19, 2006.



1 comment:

  1. Woo hoo! I'm back online after 2 weeks of broken network card!

    Very cool the way you travel light. :)

    ReplyDelete